New girl in Tampa, FL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Time to say hello to everyone... just moved back to Tampa after a very long absence. Looking forward to getting back into the water once it gets a bit warmer. Looking for advice on where to dive in the state. In the meantime, I've been bitten by the metal detecting bug (in and out of the water) thanks to a friend of mine. It gets me on the beach and in the surf even if it's too cold to dive.

Welcome, you came to the right site. We are very active divers.

welcome, SalinFL the new girl, hope you enjoy it here & have yourself a wonderful new year, my dear!

Hello and welcome to the board. Water temp is never a problem unless the water is solid. That is what they make dry suits for.....coolllllddddd water.

Do you host other trips to dive destinations? We would love to have you host some divers from Tampa to our resort in Belize. Call or email if interested in details:

Turneffe Flats (tflats dot com)
tflats.kevin@gmail.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom