Underwater camera - advice sought

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My vote is on the Canon G10 and Canon housing. If you do decide to throw in some strobes, there are some inexpensive universal strobes in the market, like the Sealife 960D or its replacement the 961.
Its also worth mentioning there's an U/W disposable camera with flash, rated for 100ft, CrazyScuba.com. Snap Sights Disposable Underwater Camera with Flash. I saw a few of them in my local diveshop and the owner said they were flying off the shelf.

Call up Raquel at Scuba World, 895-3551

I know there is a certain sea and sea camera model that we use for rentals on our ships in Palau.

If its a rental whatever you do , always remember to tell the customer that they should NEVER :no: leave the unit out in the sun. Housings that are not made out of metal --plastic -like in other words, will warp if left out in the sun too long, then plunging it back in the cold water...voila... you will get a leak !

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom