Dry Tortugas spear fishing trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubaken1970

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I am looking for some folks to team up for a 4 day trip all inclusive boat sleeps 11

the website is spearfishingcharters.com

Still looking for people. If so, when were you thing about going

Yes we are still looking I had to push it out till june due to work and no wone wants to go are you interested

Yes, I could fill 2 spots. I've done this trip several times, always had a great time

The rates are the only ones I know of I have not booked it because of the cost if anyone knows of a way to get it cheaper.Book it and le me know I have 4 and with your 2 that makes 6 we just need 5 more to have the boat to our selves.I have acually met the guy in person and seems like he has his crap together.I looked at the boat lots of room.

Right now here is the lis I have of folks that want to go the date I am hopeing to get is june 17-21st.Past the word around the boat holds 11 if we load the boat we get a discounted rate.So pass the word around

scubaken1970
Waterbearer
rcl5925 +1

I was looking to take this charter between Nov and december... i know you were talking about june... if id have to postpone until that time it would be unfortunate but id still like to go..

wow... I just noticed this was a post from 2008... lol.... If anyone would like to get another trip going please keep me informed...

Back
Top Bottom