Some river cave reports from 12-13 & 12-14-8

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nice report mat, thanks. stas, nice piccers, but geez...hieroglyphics?? what tf were you taking that day? i guess cold meds don't agree with you. :D

Funny, I saw angels and christmas trees. Must be the Festivus in me.

They look like people and penguins!

I was still on the antibiotics, maybe that's what did it.

They look like people and penguins!

I was still on the antibiotics, maybe that's what did it.

edit: oops! double post! scubaboard was being weird this afternoon

Last edited:
Are you still on them... you are repeating yourself... yourself.... Mine is wearing off!!!! :) I'm on Budwisercilin. :D

I'm on percocet......and I actually did see something on the first one!!

Love the dive reports. I'm outrageously jealous. Wish I lived in that part of the country. It's one heck of a looooong car ride to get in some cave diving. :(

Thanks for the pics, it helps me with my Vicarious Cave Diving.

You're likely gonna have to pull a tank off, use smaller tanks, or flip them out in front of you to fit through the hole. I'm thinking a single tank or 40cf tanks will be more practical since you're gonna have to muscle through, which doesn't leave any hands for flipping tanks out in-front of ya. Also you're gonna have to pull some debri before making the attempt, there were alot of limbs wedged up in there... and watch out for the sand sliding back on you when you block the flow. I'm hoping to get out there in early January, Edds wanting me to get him back on site.

:D

Just clip a tank to the butt ring to get through, both if you have to. Kicking is not going to do anything anyway. As for the sand slide, that's why I'm sending you in first... :D

You're likely gonna have to pull a tank off, use smaller tanks, or flip them out in front of you to fit through the hole. I'm thinking a single tank or 40cf tanks will be more practical since you're gonna have to muscle through, which doesn't leave any hands for flipping tanks out in-front of ya. Also you're gonna have to pull some debri before making the attempt, there were alot of limbs wedged up in there... and watch out for the sand sliding back on you when you block the flow. I'm hoping to get out there in early January, Edds wanting me to get him back on site.

:D

Mat, Let me know what dates you are looking at. I will bring my boat, and grab yours too if we need. I am getting over the crud right now, but in January I will be ready for another trip. I can handle 3 on my boat easily. BTW great report.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom