Event: 2-Tank Boynton Beach (13 DEC)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Selrahc

Contributor
Reaction score
Event: Boynton Beach Boat Charter Dives
Cost: $50 per diver. 2 Tank Dive (6 people or more)
Date / Time: Saturday. December 13 7:30 AM- Whenever
Dive Type: 2 Tank boat dive (Wreck & Reef)
RSVP Required. More information on this event can be found here.

Info:

This event is for a 2 tank dive with Pelican Dive Charters. One dive will be a Wreck and 1 will be a reef. Dives will be followed by Lunch.

Pelican's boat can carry 14 people. I have reserved the boat. RSVP will be required in advance to insure your spot is saved. As long as we have 6 people the cost will be $50 and we will most likely have the boat to ourselves.

The cost for the trip is $50. ($60 if we don't get 6 people)
The boat leaves the dock at 8AM Sharp. We must be on-site at 7:30AM for check-in. Please be on-site early so we can get all checked in and situated. This should be a fun trip!

Here is the tentative schedule:

* 7:15 AM Arrive & Check-in. Gear drop is at the slip. Vehicles are parked in public parking around the corner.
* 8:00 AM Boat Departs promptly at 8AM. Don't be late!
* After the dives, we grab a bite to eat at a local restaurant.

About Location:
Pelican Dive Charters is located on the inner coastal waterway in Boynton Beach. They are located almost right next door to Splashdown Divers. Their boat is in Slip 17 of the Marina. The local dive shop, Splashdown, is a full service shop offering gear rentals, air and nitrox fills, etc.

This is a charter. Any accompanying non-divers will need to scout the local area for something to occupy their time. Boynton Public Beach is right across the bridge.

Fees:
The cost is $50 per person and we will most likely get the boat to ourselves.

Tank rentals are available. AL80s in Air are $8 each and Nitrox is $10 each and they can be waiting on the boat ready for you. Tanks Yoke unless otherwise requested. Let me know in your RSVP or email me as I must let them know.

All fees will be paid to the charter directly. Only cash or check is accepted so please plan accordingly.

Map of location: GOOGLE MAPS
Pelican Dive Charter
728 Casa Loma Blvd
Boynton Beach, FL 33435
Boat Slip #17

RSVP is required: Official RSVP spot is the CFScuba site. Please check availability and RSVP on the CFSCUBA.com website. If you post here to RSVP please insure I confirm your spot so i can mark it on the site. If you don't RSVP, your space is not guaranteed.

EVENT CANCELED.
Marine forcast calls for 7 - 9ft seas. The charter has called the dive.
Thanks and sorry!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom