Spiegel Grove Wreck Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Freeport Ray

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
AQUA SPORTS, INC. is an "Elite SCUBA Diving & Rescue Training Institute." Offering world class dive experiences and training. With its highly qualified team of professional instructors offering unparallel tour such as wreck penetrations, high interaction dive with stingrays, sharks, dolphins, turtles, eels and many more, we endeavour to make your trip the most extraordinary and unforgettable. And as for this great holiday season Aqua Sports, Inc wants to give back, offering you 20% off any trip or course that you purchase now through December 31, 2008.

In our effort to continually offer only the best to the diving public we are giving you a chance to dive one of the world most renown super wreck, The Spiegel Grove, for only $49.99, That's right, for such a low price we are giving you a chance to dive this magnificent wreck as a part of a 2 tank dive for only $49.99.

Dive the second largest shipwreck in the United States. This 510 foot, retired U.S. Navy vessel, is considered by most divers to be the most awesome shipwreck in the United States. There is so much to see that it can't even been thoroughly explored in even a dozen dives! This shipwreck sits perfectly upright in 130 feet of water, with most to the shipwreck superstructure located at a mere 80 feet of depth. See lush coral reef, big sea life, countless tropical fish, and a beautifully preserved and intricate military vessel. Skilled and properly certified divers may penetrate this enormous shipwreck. Dive the Spiegel Grove today!!

Purchases for this special are to be bought by December 31 and uses by March 1st to remain valid, for booking and additional information:

Contact Aqua Sports, Inc at 617-283-0269 or email at customerservice@aquasportsinc.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Ray,

Are going to come dive it? Last I talked to you, you hadn't been out of Freeport yet. Go do it man!

Ray
Correction on the contact phone. Area code is 617 not 619. Thanks for posting that's a great deal on a fantastic dive. I plan on a camp&dive trip Feb. and plan on a few dives on the grove.

FreePortRay, I'm going to ask a mod to move your thread. It is actually in the wrong area. It should be in the Florida Conch's forum where it will get a lot more exposure :D I will also ask they correct the phone number you posted.

Thanks for the info, btw.

Hey Missdirected,
Thanks foe the suggestion to have the thread get more exposure, we at AquaSports Inc, as i stated in the original thread, wants to give diversa chance to get some affordable good dive in this challenging economic times. As for LbHeymen and stangd1909, if you have double and want to dive them , it's not a problem, but we don't provide them. Also for the phone number, it is 617 area code, 617-283-0269, that's to ouw customer service rep. thanks to all and take advantage of this, im goint to do it myself in a few weeks surely.

Ray Lightbourne
AquaSportsInc.
"Elite Scuba & Training Institute"

Freeport Ray,

I'm planning on diving the Speigel Grove next month. Can you tell me what the depth of the wreck is? I understand that it got shifted around during the last hurricane. I'm AOW certified, but my dive buddy is only OW. Any info you have would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Keith

Do you allow us rebreather folks? Also what is your charter schedule from 28 Dec to 03 Jan 09?

Thanks!

Ed

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom