Pic & Chat thread 4 after 6th Annual Venice Turkey Fry

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FYI...the video is about 4 MB...it may take a bit to load...:popcorn:

It wouldn't play right when I clicked on the link, so I downloaded it to the desktop where it played perfect. Nice! The Anchor sounds amazed that we would 1. dive, 2. brave the cold water! He did mention ScubaBoard.com though.. nice plug!

Let me know if anyone else is having trouble. I put it up there mpg forgetting that not everyone can handle that within the browser. If you are having trouble, Let me know and I will shoot a copy in mpeg or avi or something to make it easier...

j

Man. I do not photograph well at Scuba Board events. :rofl3:
Didn't even know that picture was being taken (I think it registered at the last second). That was at the end of the day and I was exhausted. I came home and crashed. Exhausted from all the fun. :wink:

Nevertheless, I had a fantastic time yesterday diving (well, attempting to) and meeting all sorts of new people and getting to know old acquaintances better. The food was delicious (whoever made the corn souffle or whatever you choose to call it, it was delectable!) and the company even better. It was fun watching the kids play and playing with them too. Thanks to the guys frying turkeys. Probably best turkey I've had and fries too. I definitely look forward to the next event! Hopefully less neoprene will be involved. :D
I made the corn souffle, and thank you . It is one of my favorite dishes to make at thanksgiving. Glad everone enjoyed it.

Nice interview Miss D. That reminds me, I lost my gun while diving at the last scubaboard event. It must have fallen out of my underwater holster. I also lost one of the spurs off of my fins. :rofl3:

Nice interview Miss D. That reminds me, I lost my gun while diving at the last scubaboard event. It must have fallen out of my underwater holster. I also lost one of the spurs off of my fins. :rofl3:

:rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom