DC500 Camera Replacement

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MrClod

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Anyone out there know what other cameras will fit a DC500 housing?

I flooded mine in August and sent it off to SeaLife with a nice check to get a refurbished camera. As of this writing, no camera and now they are indicating that one is probably not going to come my way.

Thanks,

Jon

Have you contacted SeaLife Denise, on this Forum? She was most helpful for me in getting a DC 500 repaired/replaced in the August time-frame. Also, I am sure that you have called the number to follow up at the SeaLife Repair Center. I know I have the number but can't find it at this moment. I will check back on the forum and if I find it will get the number to you.

rexlyn

What is the fate of us that own DC 500's? I guess that I was lucky enough to get in just under the wire and get a replacement. What does the future hold, buying a new series..DC 800 or what is new at the time? Curious,thanks.

rexlyn

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom