Jameson Karst Edwards

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes that boy is a cutie pie, and yes very snuggly. He was snuggled up to me, while I was trying to hide him from his momma in hopes she'd leave without him.

Jameson's mama is off to Las Vegas and I got rained out today so I am bored and thought I would post some new photos of The Cutness.

He has been showing me how to find my brain, his shirt did indeed say GUE at the NC divers anniversary and both he and his mama are still incredibly cute.

Attachments

• Go for the brain, small.jpg
    Go for the brain, small.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 50
  • GUE shirt,small.jpg
    GUE shirt,small.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 38
  • JKEsmall.jpg
    JKEsmall.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 37
  • mamababysmall.jpg
    mamababysmall.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 49
I love that first pic. Actually they are all cute. Thanks DA :)

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH to cute!!!!

thanks again for sharing the great progress bubby has made! youre doing a FAB job mum!

can you believe it? he'll be 2 tomorrow.

he's walking with push toys - can't quite make himself let go with that finger he thinks he needs to stand by himself. he eats *everything*, including all known veggies. he's down to two pills, a vitamin, and a twice-a-day inhaler. he makes magic poops every day. he smiles and laughs and signs words and makes dog & sheep noises and shrieks and sticks his finger up his nose. his tummy scars are big & bold, but i hope i can teach him to wear them with pride.

he's perfect. thank you all for caring.

Awesome Marci, I was just thinking this morning that he had his 2nd birthday any day now. I am so glad to hear the is doing so well. So how is Marci doing...what has Marci been up to, please drop me an email and fill me in. I am really not diving much these days since there is no place to dive (you know how I love quarries and NC Coastal Diving), and getting away to warm Florida or the islands is tough these days. I really should get my tanks hydroed and vis'd I haven't used them in about 18 months (but have been diving)

2 years have gone by already? Thanks for the update (and glad you have a honey to share little honey with)

Now how cool are those pics? Thanks for the update and have a wonderful Christmas.

Back
Top Bottom