Daniel Harrington Memorial

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wedivebc

CCR Instructor Trainer
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Daniel Harrington memorial dive.

A year ago tomorrow friend and fellow diver Daniel Harrington lost his life while diving on the wreck of the Cape Breton in Nanaimo BC. Today we were invited out by Diver's Choice Charters to place a memorial plaque, provided by Daniel's girlfriend Candace who was with him on his last dive. She made an emotional and probably difficult dive, returning for the first time to the place where she last saw her beloved Daniel.
If you are diving the Cape Breton, the plaque is placed aft of the flight deck on the cutaway section below the deck where all can read it. Feel free to clean it off if it appears like it is becoming old and encrusted and please leave a thought or prayer for Daniel and those like him who never returned from their last dive.

plaque.jpg

Thanks Dave...my thoughts are with Candace and his family and friends.

Very nice. Hopefully I'll get a chance to dive the Cape Breton again and I'll look for it. Daniel was great guy and good teacher.

Cheers,
Bill.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom