Road Trip to North Florida, New Year's 2004

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Auto recycling is nothing if never boring.... ALWAYS something to do or a crisis to stomp out.

This is still a possiblity, and you're right... I really ought to start locking things down.

What was your schedule again?

which schedule are you looking for?

timeframe christmas to newyears would be ok, school end for me on dec 14 and then i dont go back till after MLK on the 20th or 21st so anytime during that would be fine for me

anything else

I'm not too far from Florida now, and I'd love to join you all (if my schedule will permit).

I still consider myself a Texan that has just been temporarily transplanted. LOL

Keep me posted!

Scubatooth once bubbled...
which schedule are you looking for?

timeframe christmas to newyears would be ok, school end for me on dec 14 and then i dont go back till after MLK on the 20th or 21st so anytime during that would be fine for me

anything else
That's a big enough window there.. Lemme check with TwoBit since he mentioned something about his family doing an Orlando Theme Park crawl about then. I hope we would be able to link up with him once we get there.

Victoria -- Keep tuned to this thread to keep up with our plans.

Still don't know anything.

I guess Michelle and I need to sit and talk about it soon. We were looking at a little later in January though. However, the week of December 28th-January 3rd does look very tempting. I am off school that week and that is a key issue for me.

We would be flying, not driving, and we would be staying in a condo in Orlando.

TwoBit

TwoBitTxn once bubbled...
We would be flying, not driving, and we would be staying in a condo in Orlando.

TwoBit
I call the sofa!! :)

If it helps, we can transport your gear for ya to reduce the hassle of carrying it on the air plane.

Do ask M and see what she thinks.
Still don't know anything.
Hmmm... [bites his tounge and teases] Now what was that saying Michelle like to use about straight lines?

Just wanted to pull this up.I am beginning to plan our yearly winter vacation to the parks in Orlando and wanted to save a coupla days to dive with you'all.I normally spearfish but we are trying to make some winter dives in the springs and with the manatees so my wife can spend some time with me not being able to talk:wink:

Keep me posted, I am interested in meeting some of the Texans.

Time to get this back to page 1!

So has anybody pursued this any further? Would love to hook up and do some camping (?) and diving with the folks across the gulf. Sounds like it could be a big ole Scubaboard party!

I live right smack in between Ginnie and Blue Grotto/Devil's Den. We look forward to having a Scubaboard invasion!!!:wacko:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom