Free Submarine Rides for the first 48,000 people...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TexasMike

Contributor
Reaction score
...who contribute a dollar to the fund. (figured this subject would get your attention)

As if I don't already have enough scuba equipment, I have found the utlimate item. It'll even top out my friends Ronbo and Bubba.

Click here to see the one I'm speaking of. This sub was featured on an episode of "Guts & Bolts" on The History Channel.

If I can find enough contributors, I'll be happy to give them free rides for life. :wink:

--TM

Since you enter this from "underwater" through the back rear, you could stick polls out that direction.

Tony -- Weren't you the one who was considering converting a pontoon boat for diving use?

Can we add in the necessary equipment so we can do something like in this picture?

How cool would this be? :)

TexasMike once bubbled...
[BAs if I don't already have enough scuba equipment, I have found the utlimate item. [/B]

No no no no no. The "Resort Sub" is a "wet sub" that is like a diving bell. You need a one-atmosphere, pressure hull, real submarine. Get the one listed below it. You can upgrade it so that it's good to 1000 ft!
This cool looking 3 man 1 atmosphere submersible is a proven design capable of dives to 100m. and can be easily upgraded to be able to dive to 300m. (1000 ft.) with a few modifications and a DNV survey. It is in 'like new' condition.

$396,940.00. U.S. funds.

Reason for selecting the wet sub was the reduced cost (both purchase and operation. Plus it's much easier to transport. It's possible for us to hit all the local mudholes with this (as long as they have a boat ramp that allows a 4-foot draft).

But that other sub was pretty cool looking. Looks like it could be a design for outer space.

Mike, LOL is this where we sign up for the free ride? i'll be the 1st of the 48,000 to send you my dollar. that does look cool.

steve

That would make a great drug smuggling vehicle!!

I know the Medellin Drug Cartel was making a sub to transport drugs. Perhaps they were the interested party in this sub's design?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom