Meet & Greet - November 20 - 6:30pm - North Scottsdale

Will you be coming to the November 20th Meet & Greet?

• Yes, Ill be there.

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Yes, plus 1.

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Yes, plus 2.

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Yes, plus 3.

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Nope, not this time, but maybe next!

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Possibly, let me try to clear my schedule.

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm back. Got in late yesterday afternoon. Spent the last 8 days in Playa del Carmen ... had to drag me on the plane.

Had a great time. Hit the caves for four dives and did a little ocean diving. Went to Cozumel for a day and did six ocean dives around Playa. Including the Mama Vina (a nice little wreck at 90 feet). Also saw a bunch of bull sharks near Moche Deep.

I'm back. Got in late yesterday afternoon. Spent the last 8 days in Playa del Carmen ... had to drag me on the plane.

Had a great time. Hit the caves for four dives and did a little ocean diving. Went to Cozumel for a day and did six ocean dives around Playa. Including the Mama Vina (a nice little wreck at 90 feet). Also saw a bunch of bull sharks near Moche Deep.

I invite you to my Meet & Greets, and you couldnt even invite me to Playa del Carmen? Hmph... :depressed:

I just got back from Cozumel yesterday too. Great weather the last 8 days (Except for Sunday when we left). Had a great time and highly recommend diving there.

I am planning on making the meet up on Thursday. Last month I had a last minute work project (problem) that got in my way. Hopefully see everyone on Thursday!

Dan

My girlfriend has decided to go to Las Vegas on Friday (a last minute decision on her end) with all her friends, so it looks like I have to hang out with her on Thursday before she leaves. So it looks like I won't be able to make it. I hope you guys have a ton of fun though, and hopefully I'll be there for the next meeting.

My girlfriend has decided to go to Las Vegas on Friday (a last minute decision on her end) with all her friends, so it looks like I have to hang out with her on Thursday before she leaves. So it looks like I won't be able to make it. I hope you guys have a ton of fun though, and hopefully I'll be there for the next meeting.

I have duct tape and rope. Bring her with you Thursday night. :eyebrow:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom