Denise's very own NONSENSE THREAD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hey denise I got to hand it to ya the pic you have up of the big O are pretty damn good!! How far out are the oil rigs you dove though?

Thank you but I can't take credit for those. Walter, my dive buddy on that trip took those pics. He has recently won an award for a pic he entered into a contest.

The oil rigs were around 20 miles out. We wanted to go around 30 miles out but weather and rough seas did not permit it that day so we didn't get the depth and vis that we were hoping to.

3033289102_7b0b5e5225_o.jpg

Ok y'all the time has come for me to go play with the Tiger Sharks down in the Bahamas! I will be out of touch for a week...can you stand it? LOL! I will post that I am alive as soon as I can! I definitely can't wait to share the pics of the trip!

Happy diving with the Big Toothed Fishies!
Carolyn:shark2:

Are we still talking New Years? :D
:( No.....I'll be having surgery instead. No toting doubles for a little while for me.

Ok y'all the time has come for me to go play with the Tiger Sharks down in the Bahamas! I will be out of touch for a week...can you stand it? LOL! I will post that I am alive as soon as I can! I definitely can't wait to share the pics of the trip!

Happy diving with the Big Toothed Fishies!
Carolyn:shark2:

WooooHooo Carolyn!!! Have a great time!! And DO be careful!!!!:)

:( No.....I'll be having surgery instead. No toting doubles for a little while for me.

Ah Dang!! I thought you had already had your surgery.:depressed: You take care of yourself dahlin and get down here as soon as you are recovered!!!:)

Surgery? You're not going silicone on us are you? If you do, I am sure pics will be in order.

I wonder how implants react to deep diving....

Surgery? You're not going silicone on us are you? If you do, I am sure pics will be in order.

I wonder how implants react to deep diving....
I would only consider going smaller, not larger!

But no, this is removing some internal pieces and parts that are no longer required and being a bit unruly.:shakehead:

PHD seems to have an obsession for certain pieces and parts of the female anatomy.

The same thing that always goes on around here..Nonsense. :D

Back
Top Bottom