• Desert Ridge

Votes: 11 61.1%
  • Biltmore Area - 24th Street and Camelback

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Thursday November 20th - 6pm

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • Saturday November 22nd - 4pm

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Other - Please specify ideas in the thread.

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I only voted for Desert Ridge because it was the only option close, other suggestions, Westgate, Arrowhead, I-17/Metro, Deer Valley AMC Area, Happy Valley/I-17, all have multiple options. A Saturday would certainly work better for me than running around on a week night, especially if it's not a Friday, I'd be willing to drive farther on a Saturday too.

Desert Ridge is fine, ever since they closed that club, I get into far less trouble :D

Garrett

I'll bring the pictures of Garrett from his last "party night" at Desert Ridge to the next Meet and Greet :D

That'd be good, I'm sure Garrett would love that. I would find it rather entertaining though.

yo garrett, I had dinner a couple weeks ago at "The Old Spaghetti Factory" on a Friday night and parked next to your car, I left a business card on your driver door window (cause we left before you), don't know if you saw it or not. Small world, we're you on a date or a AZ. Republic thing? Jay

Ya, I got it, I was like, "what jacka$$ insurance pimp put his card on my window" then I read the name :D and thought the same thing, what the he|| is he doing downtown? So far from home!! I was on neither, we met up with girlfriend's parents & their friends after I got off work, they were at the fair that day.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom