Meet & Greet - November 20 - 6:30pm - North Scottsdale

Will you be coming to the November 20th Meet & Greet?

• Yes, Ill be there.

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Yes, plus 1.

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Yes, plus 2.

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Yes, plus 3.

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Nope, not this time, but maybe next!

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Possibly, let me try to clear my schedule.

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Calle Roo

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Aloha!

The time has come to provide details for Novembers Meet & Greet! :acclaim:

As most of you may know, it's being held at Elephant Bar on November 20th - 6:30pm, home to a fellow scuba diving friend named Leo! And let me tell you, he is hooking us up!

Elephant Bar
7000 E Mayo Blvd
Scottsdale, AZ 85054
480-513-3811

Leo, the General Manager is going to offer Happy Hour prices for the whole night of the 20th, to our Meet & Greet attendees! Thats super awesome! :worship:

Sample Happy Hour pricing is:

$3.50 Domestic Pints
$4.25 for Domestic Talls
Well Drinks are $3.75
House Wine $4.50

And almost all appetizers are half price!

We will have the whole patio reserved for ScubaBoard and DiveBuddy members, and friends of ours. There are heaters, but bring a sweater to ensure you're nice and cozy.

The Elephant Bar is a hop skip and a jump from pretty much anywhere in the valley by taking the Loop 101 freeway.

Located south of the 101 fwy just west of Scottsdale Rd on Mayo Blvd.

Please RSVP so I have an idea of a head count.

I will also be raffling off gift cards to LDS' or maybe something a lil different may get thrown in. And remember, last months surprise guest from The Scubateers donated a 2 person pass on The Scubateers boat!

I hope to see you guys there, this should be a pretty fun night, and I know a lot of people are coming from Gilbert/Chandler area, so we should have a full crowd! :wavey:

We'll be there too. May not be there until 7ish though.

Steve.

That's awesome. Figure everyone would xome about 7. That way were not all racing to get there by 6. So 6 30 or 7 is great. 8 even works!

Not part of your vocabulary...

Try, attempt, endeavor, aim, seek, make an effort, perhaps, possibly... :bash: :banghead: :boxing: :fishslap: :kicknut:

Part of your vocabulary...

Sure, Definately, Why not.., Of course, No problemo, Without Doubt, Positively, Unquestionably, "WooHoo, I'm so excited to see you again!", Yes, Okay, Alright... :cheers: :angel: :banana: :drunks: :dance2:

Can't wait to see everyone there. Looks like we might be sitting on eachother laps, so you'll need to start pairing up soon to ensure a seat. :blinking:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom