Any Florida GATORS out there???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just value my weekends too highly to plan them around football games all fall! If I didn't have to work for a living it might be a different story...

Gotta go through the Wolverines first!

Attachments

• Blue_-_Maize_Text_and_Trim_[1].jpg
    Blue_-_Maize_Text_and_Trim_[1].jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 41
I just value my weekends too highly to plan them around football games all fall! If I didn't have to work for a living it might be a different story...

Yea I understand that. I didn't realize that I have missed a few games but I lived in Gainesville for 12 years so football IS the weekend. I am sure that will change over time now that I have moved.

Thankfully most of the games have been late afternoon or evening, and diving and fishing are usually early morning activities so I have seen more games this year than not. Our Gators are really looking good this year!!!

I am trying to decide if I want to go to the South Carolina game this weekend. There are some things that might stop me from heading up there though:(

page error

Last edited:
The University of Florida continues to be America's greatest public university. There is no finer learning and growing experience for a young person. UF offers academic excellence on a par with Ivy League schools, without the trappings of class and wealth. Football excellence is just one aspect of an institution that all the others look up to and admire.

By the way, I am a Gator football fan.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom