Can you do this??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiveJedi

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
How many drysuits allow you to do this??

I encourage anyone else that can pull this off above or below the water to drop me an email...

3007655660_5527d6d337.jpg

Until the next dive,
Tyler

What undergarment is the model wearing?

She probably uses split fins... :D

I encourage anyone else that can pull this off above or below the water to drop me an email...

3007655660_5527d6d337.jpg

Until the next dive,
Tyler

MK1 - super flexible!

While that is certainly impressive; however, I am going to guess that unless she has deformed feet, that this is a suit made for someone quite a lot larger.

But people seem to really like the suit a lot. It must be doing well for you guys.

DiveJedi:

Do what?

If you'll post the image directly on Scubaboard, more of us will be able to see to what you are referring.

I couldn't do that when I was her age, even without a drysuit!

But the flexibility of the Fusion is amazing. I had to do a valve drill in a single tank the other day -- I haven't done one in years (not since I passed Fundies in a single tank). I reached back and . . . turned the valve. Yawn. No big deal. This was a MAJOR struggle in either of my prior suit/undergarment combinations.

The Fusion rocks.

I could do that 25 years ago...not so much now. The joys of being young.

Tyler...you should put that photo on your next ad release. I would love to use it for a sales tool.

Back
Top Bottom