IMPORTANT--DIMWIT T-Shirt Order

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm working on the orders to be mailed. They'll start going out today. You should receive and email from the USPS when yours ships. Be patient if you don't get an email right away. There is a heckuva a pile of shirts here to mail out. :cool2:

heheheh and to go thru all that effort again just because youre a nice guy :clapping:

looking forward to seeing some DIMWIT pics!

I was at Travis today and saw my first Dimwit shirt in person. It looked great. Hopefully K-valve can hook me up with a couple extras.

BTW, you have a PM k-valve.

WOW- thanks again John! Got mine today, will proudly wear one this Friday at work (casual Friday)- they really are 100% super!!

Shirt came today--nice.

Got mine today! Nice work John. Thanks again!!

Another bunch of them are going out in the mail today...which makes me :D! I think I might get the rest out tomorrow...which makes me even :Der yet!! Now I just need the local guys to pick up their shirts! LOL!

Sorry for the continued wait for those of you who are wanting to purchase what I have left over. I'm just waiting to see if I got this order right first. Hang in there!

I guess I should meet up with you. Want to go diving sometime soon?

~Jess

I got my shirt yesterday. Thanks, John! :D

Back
Top Bottom