Easiest breathing regulator?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If your USD is in the Conshelf family, no real need to get rid of it. AL maintains a parts supply, and will continue to do so well into the future; its MIL spec.

Dove w/a SAR, Public Safety diver a few weeks ago - his USD's were 70's vintage passed down to him from his father - still going strong.

Thanks Tammy.....I went to my LDS and tried the MK25/S600 and was blown away as its ease of breathing....When I would close the flow on the Scubapro the greatest restriction, that was how my US Divers reg was breathing......and at 90 feet...No wonder I was feeling anxious...

Thanks to everyone at this board for their support and sharing of experience.
Daria

Any thoughts on this?
It seams like no matter what brand of reg i am breathing it's like I just can't get enough air out of it and then i get a little and sometimes a lot anxious. Is it possible I just need more air than normal? Some regs are rentals which I understand could be a problem but even my personal regs before and after service are like this. I'm trying to find out if it's the regs, me, or both.
Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Doug

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom