Despedida de Xizang

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shugar

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Jai - one of the pioneering members of the PPD - is leaving us for greener rice paddies in Vietnam...

Romanticized as it may seem he won't be swooping in on a huey to the tune of Flight of the Valkyries but will, rather, be going to a place where the diving sucks...

So here's a shout out for a despedida get together (PPD excuse to meet up for food and drinks) to bade our friend a decent farewell...

Venue: The Fort (specific venue TBA)
Date: next week
Time: 7ish? 8ish?
Methodology: KKB

watch this thread...

Jag

well let's wait for Jai to confirm... but since we're pasaway:

Venue: The Fort (specific venue TBA)
Date: THURSDAY
Time: 7ish? 8ish?
Methodology: KKB

actually we can do it friday but you people might be on your way out of town or setting up in some graveyard...

i'll be in manila... no plans for the undas...

Jag

Jai - Have fun in Vietnam !!!

no comment on the party. (to myself.... andun naman kaya si Jai?, si Iris and Van are going to HK as well... )

leaving morning of 31 so 30 lang ako puede. anyone talked to jai yet?

Hi guys! wow thanks :) my schedule is a bit tight but this week 30th looks ok so far. 31 I am doing a halloween fun run at the fort so I can be there but after the run :)

van and i are also good on both dates :D

30th
jigo
jai
jonix
iris
van

31st
caloy
jai
jag
jon