It's time to plan for Fall Meet & Greet: Oct 24-26, 2008 at Gilboa

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If I can fit my 10 x 10 canopy in my Prius with all my dive and camping gear, I will bring it to use to cover the food tables in case we get more rain than we want. One or two more might not be a bad idea if anybody has one to bring.

I have my 10 X 20 fully inclosed that I can bring but I will need some volunteers to help assemble and break down. I will have to take inventory. I will be down Friday evening and can set it up then.

I'll have my 10x10 as well. I'm sure there will be plenty of help to set up your 10x20 Jeff.
Ber :lilbunny:

I should be there early afternoon and would be more than willing to help set up stuff. I'm looking forward to meeting some divers to dive with. See you all Friday.

If I can fit my 10 x 10 canopy in my Prius with all my dive and camping gear, I will bring it to use to cover the food tables in case we get more rain than we want. One or two more might not be a bad idea if anybody has one to bring.

I'll be bringing my 10x10 and it'll be up all Friday and Saturday up until the time I have to leave ... around 5 or so.

We are also bringing a 10x10 (I assume that's the size, its a friends). The hours are counting down. See everyone tomorrow!

Hey, I never received much of a response in my previous posts but I guess I'll ask one more time... Is anybody up for bringing a pumpkin to carve underwater?

I'm going to bring one so if anybody is up for it i'll have mine!

A little rain never hurt anybody... We're divers!

Hey my diving is in a drysuit. It's no DUI, it keeps me dry.

Hey, I never received much of a response in my previous posts but I guess I'll ask one more time... Is anybody up for bringing a pumpkin to carve underwater?

I'm going to bring one so if anybody is up for it i'll have mine!

YOu have to use your dive knife not a regular knife those are the rules.

Back
Top Bottom