It's time to plan for Fall Meet & Greet: Oct 24-26, 2008 at Gilboa

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

the Columbus sect will be arriving 7-8 PM time frame. We hope. :)

Maybe earlier if we're lucky.

Wow, you can spell debacle...I'm impressed.:mooner:

Hey, the food list was updated regularly whenever someone added to it... But, there just hasn't been too much action until just the past few days to make it worth it! But, since you are that take charge kind of guy...I am passing the baton to you...:kiss2:

Nice so when a little pressure is applied you grab the 5 gallon bucket and bail? Nice, when I had to apply a little pressure I didn't back away I moved forward with both hands.

Early prediction of weekend weather...

Attachments

• Gilboamag.JPG
    Gilboamag.JPG
    14.3 KB · Views: 47
Early prediction of weekend weather...

KT I will have the air mattress and a couple of pillows. We will probably just need the one sleeping bag?:eyebrow::eyebrow::eyebrow::eyebrow:

You are on your own for Friday as I have a Halloween Party to attend and will not arrive until Saturday morning.

I picked up all the stuff I need for the twice (or even thrice) baked potatoes as Costco today, but I just wanted to reconfirm that one of the those fancy trailers/motor homes has a microwave oven to reheat the potatoes on-site.

I most likely will come down Saturday AM. The forecast is not looking so promising, I plan on bringing a tent, but if it is seriously raining I most likely will head over to the Findlay Quality Inn later in the evening.

Perfect fall weather! No more of this lousy August weather in October crap. :wink:

I really like your outlook, Jim:cool2:

I picked up all the stuff I need for the twice (or even thrice) baked potatoes as Costco today, but I just wanted to reconfirm that one of the those fancy trailers/motor homes has a microwave oven to reheat the potatoes on-site.

Don't worry kidsdream; we'll get those babies reheated when the time comes. If all else fails, we'll just stick them in Mitten's dry suit----you know which one I'm talking about.:eyebrow:

will anyone with a bunkhouse/fancy camper have an outlet we can use? I plan to bring stuff to make some hot spiced cider if we can plug in a crock pot.

will anyone with a bunkhouse/fancy camper have an outlet we can use? I plan to bring stuff to make some hot spiced cider if we can plug in a crock pot.

The bunkhouse has power, so bring on the spiced cider!

Back
Top Bottom