Diving around Surfer's Paradise in December/January?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

huskychemist

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'll be staying at a resort in Surfer's Paradise this winter for a week. I did a search on ScubaBoard for information and came up blank.

Any good diving in the area? I won't have time for a liveaboard of any sort...just day trips. (Traveling with family...currently in negotiations for how many dive days I get.)

I'd love to know about any good dive ops in the area as well.

Many thanks in advance.

Lowell

In Surfer's you'd mainly be looking at The Seaway which is a shore dive in the Gold Coast, but you'd probably be better off heading a bit South and diving off Tweed Heads at the Cook Island Marine Reserve.

I agree with the above!! I just dived both this last weekend. It was fantastic. We had great vis and saw some amazing marine life. If your looking for help in organising your dives I would highly recommend Devocean. They were fantastic, couldn't do enough for us.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom