It's time to plan for Fall Meet & Greet: Oct 24-26, 2008 at Gilboa

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Put me down for some Cowboy Beans. We don't need no "stinking" Argon!

I figured you for some "cobbler"!

The beans are easy to make on site (and are very good *edit). The cobbler is a bit more involved. (I can make the Cobbler, that will leave more time for diving; something I am in desperate need of *edit!)

Are you bringing Scott? I just wanted to know if that would mean that Brian would be coming. I talked to him, but he said that he and the wife already had a fairly extensive travel schedule for the month. He did say that he had that weekend open though. But if you boys come that will mean diving on the deep side which Brian needs as well.

Yup; Scott's going too. He talked to Brian and I guess he is thinking about it but I am not sure of this. Deep end here I come...

Ted / Denny Save me a spot for the motor home. We plan to be in late Friday night. I might have a couple of newbies with me again, along with Bob & Kurt. I'll see what they are bringing food wise and let you know.

I will have the usual motor home stuff along with something to flavor the coke (post dive only) and some flavoring for the morning cofffee.

It just dawned on me that it would be rude to bring bubble watching guests and not have them bring any food so I talked to them tonight and they are going to make a pasta salad with my moms special italian style dressing (trust me it's really good)! So you can add that to the list!

On a side note, I finally got my Air 2 today so I'm excited to try it out.... or not try it out....

Betail, where do you want to set your motor home? We'll guard that area.

Ted, you're right, no name tags; I'll just have to call some people "hey you".

Mitten, you never answered Kt's question to you---what's up?

Ted / Denny Save me a spot for the motor home. We plan to be in late Friday night. I might have a couple of newbies with me again, along with Bob & Kurt. I'll see what they are bringing food wise and let you know.

I will have the usual motor home stuff along with something to flavor the coke (post dive only) and some flavoring for the morning cofffee.

Mitten, where the hell are you? Did you stop loving me?

You know that I am totally devoted to you. I spend many a night dreaming about loving you.:eyebrow::eyebrow::eyebrow: I wonder if I started wearing a drysuit if it would help!:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Mitten, you never answered Kt's question to you---what's up?

You ask about KT and you wonder what's up??????? I haven't washed my undies since the last time she wore them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom