Another new member!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jjhill

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hello all, I've been reading these boards a long time but thought it was time I joined and contributed to the great discussions on this forum.

I have been diving for 3 years now so still a newbie compared to some. I have done all my training through Naui and have so far done the OW, AOW, and Rescue courses.

I live in Alberta, Canada so not really close to any oceans, but have lots of access to cold mountain lakes in the Rockies. I have logged over 100 dives and love every minute of it. I now own all my own gear which is nice to have that expense over with and am now trying to expand my diving experience via travel. So far I have done several ocean dives in Victoria BC, and a few in Catalina,CA.

In November I will finally be getting a taste of warm water diving as I am heading to Cozumel for a week of diving. The typical dive temperature that I dive in up here is a toasty 39 - 44 F. So diving in the tropics I'm sure is going to spoil me.

Anyway, just thought I'd say hi, and look forward to getting to know everyone.

Welcome aboard! You've joined some great company here.

Hi jjhill!!

I'm from Sweden and I use to dive in cold water (not as cold as you but pretty cold) and when I started diving in warm water I got spoiled. Now I have moved to Thailand and only dive in warm water.. :)

I haven't dived in cold water for 6 years now but have decided that when I go back to Sweden I will give it another shot..

Anyway, welcome to the board.

Sanna

welcome aboard

Back
Top Bottom