New to forum and not yet certified.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome on board :) and try to get certified soon so you dont miss more of diving enjoyment :) , with regards to equipment purchase.take your time as pasley stated. dont rush always look for good quality stuff as this equipment ment to last for long time and not as disposable item which you will throw after few use..
one note to pasley it is not always that the instructor will use good quality stuff..if it is his own yes I agree with you..but if it is the dive centure property dont count on it as some dive centures use cheap stuff to save on cost ..

Well.....
We're back from our first cruise. It was awesome !!!! The best part for me, was Coco Cay. The snorkeling was fantastic. We had such a good time. We stayed in the water for hours. We got to see several fish, a sting ray and even a manta ray. No turtles though.
Nassau was..... not so hot to me. It was cool to see for the first time, but I will stick to the stuff in the water there next time. The snorkeling in Nassau was not as fun either, but I am sure that is because we were confined to one spot. We paid for the snorkeling excursion and it was cool, just VERY crowded!!!! 76 people on one boat and dropped over on reef.
Anyway, overall we had a great time. We are planning to go again in December. Hopefully, we'll be OW certified by then !!!!!

Thanks for reading !!!!!
Ty

Welcome on board...

Billabongscuba.com
Faizal

Hey Ty, a great dive shop in your area is Hatt's in Melbourne. They've been in business for a long time and give the best tank fills I've ever gotten. They teach everything from OW to Nitrox. How far do you wanna go? Welcome and have a great time on your cruise.

Back
Top Bottom