Mid-South Underwater Explorers' Annual GUE/DIR Day

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Woo hoo! I'll be at ABWA in February...making an honorary wetsuit dive before I switch to the drysuit. It'll be fun :D

But we'll have to think of another name other than the "chilly willy dive" LOL :D

Er, I haven't worn my wetsuit since I started diving dry. I'll be a support diver (in my drysuit) during your 3rd Annual Shriveled Stones Plunge. If I do a wetsuit dive, that'll be my last dive of the day. Sheesh, in 79deg Hawaii water I wore a 7mm wetsuit & 5mm full hood every day.

Mike

haha A little cold natured eh? haha

Michael

Woo hoo! I'll be at ABWA in February...making an honorary wetsuit dive before I switch to the drysuit. It'll be fun :D

But we'll have to think of another name other than the "chilly willy dive" LOL :D

Yay.. I hope to have lots of hot chocolate. Maybe a thermos of warm water after the dive to pour into the wet suits. :)

Michael

I really, really wish I could go to the GUE/DIR dive day tomorrow...unfortunately, I'm committed to help out at a friend's wedding (and I accidentally skipped her bridal shower, so if I don't attend the wedding, I think I'll officially be off her Christmas card list LOL).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom