GUE / DIR Dive Day at Pennyroyal

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:dance3::dance3:Wooot, woooot. Todays my lucky day. :D Does this mean that I don't get to slap you the next time I see you?

No, but you can bite me!!

Two pieces of bread and I would have a S--t sandwich. :D

Yep, the link works.

I would appreciate it if you guys would refrain from talking about this event as I am still pretty freakin' sad that I can't go!!!

:depressed:

Jen
I understand. I will not talk about how great the diving, visability, food (and tons of it) company, presentation and skills demonstration was. I wont talk about how even, after all that, our hosts were gracious enough to stay up late into the night and discuss their experiences and answer tons of questions. I swear I wont.

Thank you so much Ed, Mike, Steve and Matt for a great weekend. Hope you will do this again soon. And thanks for posting the pics Mike!
Julie

Last edited:
Jen
I understand. I will not talk about how great the diving, visability, food (and tons of it) company, presentation and skills demonstration was. I wont talk about how even, after all that, our hosts were gracious enough to stay up late into the night and discuss their experiences and answer tons of questions. I swear I wont.

Thank you so much Ed, Mike, Steve and Matt for a great weekend. Hope you will do this again soon. And thanks for posting the pics Mike!
Julie

You guys suck...:depressed:

Back
Top Bottom