2nd Annual RMO South Meet, Greet, Dive, and Eat! (Sept 20~21st)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I had a really great time meeting everyone, diving, and eating! I hope to make it to other RMO gatherings in the future and thanks again for everything!

I posted the pictures that turned out in my gallery, have a look and leave me any comments good or bad!

this is my favorite underwater picture of the weekend...

dan3.JPG

Hey Kevin, what is a snorkel?? J/K, hope it turns up.

Hey Kevin, what is a snorkel?? J/K, hope it turns up.

LOL! It's that stupid thing that we have to wear during classes that pulls your mask and generally pisses you off!! :shakehead:

Nice shot of Dan Spencer!!!

I had a really great time meeting everyone, diving, and eating! I hope to make it to other RMO gatherings in the future and thanks again for everything!

I posted the pictures that turned out in my gallery, have a look and leave me any comments good or bad!

this is my favorite underwater picture of the weekend...

Hey, I look like a real scuba diver.

nice stuff everyone! I wish we could have made it. We'll be over this weekend with students again (OW and AOW this time). Uggghhh. Two weekends driving to and from BH in one month. :shakehead: Good thing I like to dive. :D

robin:D
You too, huh?

Me three...... So, exactly what are you guys driving and where do you normally park so I can come say hi?

My girls and i had a great time ,thanks everyone for making it a great weekend i look forward to doing this again soon. (ps.i ended up with an extra snorkel it has the name Tawali on it.)

My girls and i had a great time ,thanks everyone for making it a great weekend i look forward to doing this again soon. (ps.i ended up with an extra snorkel it has the name Tawali on it.)
Sounds like it might be one of the gals (Diana) that was there on Sunday. Hopefully, we can get it back to her one of these days.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom