Sad News for Friends of Brian Howard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have been away from the board for the weekend. This is very shocking news. He was a guy that was both serious and humorous. I'm glad I was able to dive with him and socialize a bit.

Thanks for the photo, Leesa.

RIP Brian!

That's very sad news. What a tragedy...I never met Brian but read many of his posts over the years. He's family by association...the brotherhood (and sisterhood) of divers will miss him. RIP WildCard, go on in spirit and fly high! My condolences to his surviving family and friends, I'm sorry for your loss. Aloha.

I never met him in person, and I know we didn't see eye-to-eye on here, but I was hoping to someday meet, enjoy a pint and shake hands...

Wildcard: your lively spirit will be missed!

I am in complete shock - this is awful. Brian was a great guy and I'm glad to have been able to spend some time with him.

Catherine, Kathy doesn't post here anymore? I don't think I still have her contact information.

I sent it to Brian's mom---thanks.

Wow! So totally shocking! I just can't believe it! I met him last year thru SB. My husband and I had the pleasure of joining him on his boat to watch the 4th of July fireworks just off Pearl Harbor. I found him to be an entirely warm & friendly person right to the core!

I am completely shocked and saddened to hear of his passing! My prayers and condolences to his family and friends! He will be missed greatly.

wow - that is shocking news - we'd enjoyed a couple meals together and a few dives - all very enjoyable times together.

I especially enjoyed shooting photos of him while he dove the Maui Ocean Center.

wc.jpg

You'll be missed by many Brian.

Aloha, Tim

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom