Monterey Pictures

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I'm a long time lurker, but this is my first post here!
I thought I'd share some pictures from Monterey this weekend.
Critique is always welcome!

CRW_0913.jpg

CRW_0919.jpg

CRW_0928.jpg

CRW_0936.jpg

CRW_0963.jpg

CRW_0964.jpg

All taken with a Cannon A720IS with internal flash.

Nice close-ups on Anemones. Too bad the Cabezon was hiding, but you did a nice job getting the eye and mouth sharp. Nice work for no strobe.

great shots by the way like the anemone shots a lot looks like you guys had great vis that weekend. Do you know what it is supposed to do this weekend because i am going to be down there with a group of high school student diving for fun and it is alway hit or miss this time of year.

Very nice pictures, I dive using a Canon SD630 so I appreciate seeing pictures from a fellow simplified photographer. Great job!

great shots by the way like the anemone shots a lot looks like you guys had great vis that weekend. Do you know what it is supposed to do this weekend because i am going to be down there with a group of high school student diving for fun and it is alway hit or miss this time of year.

I heard vis was stellar this weekend (of course, I couldn't dive!) You never know, but it's been pretty good lately. That changes by the hour though and depends a lot on your depth and where you're diving. Generally, the deeper you go the better it gets. The green layer can be 15 feet or it can be 75 feet. If you want up to the minute reports, check in with the Bay Area Divers Yahoo Group. People post reports of their dives usually within a day. Don't mix it up with the one in Houston, though. ba_diving : SCUBA divers in the Northern California

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom