Check out Chattertons & Kohlers Lastest Book....Titanic's Last Secrets

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Capt Gary

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
WOW that was quite a shock! Everybody, take a few minutes and watch that! I can't wait for the book...I hope they will do a book tour!

I cannot wait to read this! Thanks for the 411 Capt Gary...

WOW! Thank you so much for the nice feedback on the video.

Titanic's Last Secrets is not Shadow Divers 2, and Brad is not Rob Kurson, but he is a very talented and generous writer. TLS is a great book on its own and I think readers are going to enjoy it. We are very proud of what Brad has written.

If you don't like it, Richie comes to your house and mows your lawn.

Cheers

JC

I hope they will do a book tour!
JC.....Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't you guys going to be a DEMA in Vegas next month and doing a few book signing sessions? Will this be one of the books you'll be signing?

Good Diving,

This should be a good read! If you have the opportunity to catch the show they they did on the history channel about the research done on Titanic, it is great. I imagine it has the same sort of story line minus the details that can be included in the book.

Maybe I won't like the book. My grass is getting long.:D

JC.....Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't you guys going to be a DEMA in Vegas next month and doing a few book signing sessions? Will this be one of the books you'll be signing?

Good Diving,

Heck, they came to MY LIBRARY and spoke about Shadow Divers...they were SOOOOOOOO nice after their fascinating talk, they signed a whole bunch of books and chatted with everyone and posed for countless pictures. They are a class act.

Please come back to Broward, guys!!!

Thanks for the nice feedback all and a kudos to Capt Gary for the plug. Brad really did a GREAT job with the book and as JC said it’s not Shadow Divers II. It is a deep sea mystery that twists and turns as many different elements come together in CSI type investigation that will ultimately change what you thought you knew about Titanic.

Since John experienced a low oxygen problem in the MIR submersible, he’s been exhibiting some signs of dementia. Unfortunately if you don’t like the book, (which I doubt) I will NOT mow your lawn as I am not allowed near sharp objects or heavy machinery. But JOHN will give you a piggy back ride...and then forget he did it!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom