New to the board/Wreck Dive Mi.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

stingray1958

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello,

The reason I havn't posted any threds yet is because I've really been busy DIVING..
Good enough reason. I just got back from Whitefish Point Mi. doing some wreck dives.
This is the area where the Edmund Fitzgerald went down. If your into Great Lake wreck
diving this truly is a must do. There are many wrecks for all levels of diving from open
to tech. Wrecks that date back hundreds of years that are well preserved, no Zebra
mussels, and cold water keeps wood ships from rotting away. These wreck are full of history. There's also a maritime museum with the actual Edmund Fitzgerald bell. Dry suit is highly recommened but divers do dive in 7mm. Curley's motel is a great place to stay. They are located in Paradise Mi and Lake Superior is your back yard. They have cabins a house and the motel. Captin Mike Cook has the dive boat operation there.
He has a lot of knowledge of the wrecks in the area and is a well seasoned boat captin and knows the lake and weather lake effects well. I would like to talk more about thi but I have to run for now. If anyone wants some more frist hand info on this feel free to write. Look forward to talking with many of you.
Good Diving Stingray

Welcome to the board. Great Lakes, that is certainly cold water and wreck diving country. Good diving too you.

welcome aboard

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom