To The Beach Crabs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You can still collect Jade on the shore below the mean high tide line with your other hand. I have known secretaries that have had both wrists operated on. If I do not see you there and if I am lucky enough to get some, I will give a piece to one of your buddies. Quick recovery and wishing you the best!!!

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the get wells, and phone calls. Everything went good. I had some extensive cleaning, grinding, repositioning, and resetting done to my wrist. It went well. Now I have to start some physical therapy, soon. I won't be diving for a while, but, I may show up at a dive or too, just so everyone doesn't forget me:D

Rick

Thanks for the update Rick. I hope the physical therapy goes well.

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the get wells, and phone calls. Everything went good. I had some extensive cleaning, grinding, repositioning, and resetting done to my wrist. It went well. Now I have to start some physical therapy, soon. I won't be diving for a while, but, I may show up at a dive or too, just so everyone doesn't forget me:D

Rick

Forget you?! OF course we wouldn't forget a 6' 5" black man with fabio blond hair and green eyes!

Hi everyone,

Rick

Glad it went well. Was starting to wonder :) Forget about you Never!
Forget you?! OF course we wouldn't forget a 6' 5" black man with fabio blond hair and green eyes!

:rofl3:

Heya Rickster,,, even with my advancing age (I'm not your age, but still old), I wouldn't forget you...

You're in my thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery...

Good to hear Rick!! Glad everything went well, I know it sucks being outta commision...even a little bit. Hang in there!!!!:D

Greg

Hey Rick,

I'm glad your operation went well. Hopefully therapy will go just as smoothly and you'll be back in the water soon!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom