Here is a hi res download of DIR III

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You can enjoy your diving with a jacket BC, and you can be a good and safe diver with one....I believe if you tried a backplate and wing a few times, you would hate the jacket bc..but I am not going to tell a recreational diver they have to instantly dump their brand new jacket bc, in order to begin experiencing DIR ideas.....There are many DIR changes and ideas you can try, without ditching your jacket.....if you have plenty of cash, and it is no hardship, then move to the BP and wing...if it is a big deal, then try as many of the other DIR ideas as you can now...who knows, you may even run into a good condition used bp and wing for sale at a great price, once you start diving with DIR divers :)

REgards,
Dan

Hey Dan, yea, money is an issue, aint it for everyone? lol... I dont have a brand new bc anyhow tho, bought one used for a good price, so when I do move up, I may just get that bp/w or at least try it. My LDS is pretty good about that stuff, I can try anything I want befor I buy it. Thanks for the input to, I appreciate it.

Hey, does anyone know if the cave video at the end of this is available on a hosting site like YouTube? I have been looking for it and could not find anything.

The only significant video of Wakulla that I am aware of is either in private hands, or copywritten. I have tried to make some of it available in the public domain, but to no avail yet.

I'll keep trying.

If anyone can get me the DIR2 video, and permission to use it, I'll do the same with it.
I've got DIR II as well as "Best of the Best" that I'd be willing to loan you if we can secure permission to copy and post...

Roak

Ps. Trivia question: What's the one new piece of equipment introduced at the very beginning of DIR II? :)

The only significant video of Wakulla that I am aware of is either in private hands, or copywritten.
I have a "Wakulla 2" tape that my "WKPP on OLN" tape keeps knocking off the shelf :)

Roak

I wonder how many people will get that! VERY funny! I could probably get permission to show that one a lot easier.

Would you be willing to share your copies of DIR2 and Wakulla 2 in anticipation of permission?

I have a "Wakulla 2" tape that my "WKPP on OLN" tape keeps knocking off the shelf :)

Roak

I've forgotten this :) I thought it was new scooters.

'this is for the guys who don't do it right... new scooters... if you're going to break rule #1 and dive with strokes, you'll need the new scooters... if you're going to dive on boats with strokes, breathe the wrong gas, or dive deep on air... you need to bring the new scooters.'

'this is for the guys who don't do it right... new scooters... if you're going to break rule #1 and dive with strokes, you'll need the new scooters... if you're going to dive on boats with strokes, breathe the wrong gas, or dive deep on air... you need to bring the new scooters.'
:) I new George had mentioned new scooters at the begining but I forgot very begining with body-bag. I re-listened this part after kidspot's post :D and found out he was right.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom