Reefmaster Mini

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll echo what was said about strobes. it's like a whole new photo experience, all of a sudden you don't have a blue or green world, but color. I've seen some wonderful work shared here by our fellow SB members. I'm impressed, and hope to share some in a couple weeks.

I really like when the strobe is used to properly light or give color to the foreground yet the background is blue, maybe a distant object showing to give 'depth'. Hey, prskate2 did you take a shot or two like that;-)

Strobes help....BIG TIME!

I'll say...

My life while taking pictures of sponges with Reefmaster Mini before Mini Wide Angle and before SL961 Digital Pro Flash

PICT0237_edited-1.jpg

My life while taking pictures of sponges with Reefmaster Mini after Mini Wide Angle and after SL961 Digital Pro Flash

PICT0028_edited-1.jpg

SOLD... thanks for the tips and really awesome pic's. Amazing colour and detail. No kidding looks like something out of National Geographic magazine.

Nicely done...

Big thanks

Rob

Just look at the "Sealife weekend pics" post. Take a look at my pics or any other pics of people with strobes. They make a world of difference.

have been struggling to get good pics with my reef mini with wide lens, and want to get a strobe to hopefully improve things (good chance its just the operator) i noticed that their was a cheaper sealife strobe for around the $150 mark or would the sl961 be a better long term investment if i advance to better camera's? also do you have to buy the flash link seperate or is it included with the flash.

cheers

I would reccomend the Digital flash or the Digital Pro Flash. Becasue the external flash will only work with Sealife Cameras and you also have to buy the link cable separate. For the others, you can adjust flash brightness, don't have to buy the cable seperate and work on all cameras!

I would reccomend the Digital flash or the Digital Pro Flash. Becasue the external flash will only work with Sealife Cameras and you also have to buy the link cable separate. For the others, you can adjust flash brightness, don't have to buy the cable seperate and work on all cameras!

the SL961 it is then, thanks mate.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom