Inspiration integrated handsets

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pwfletcher once bubbled...
I talked to Silent Diving (APD Distributors) today. They are delivering my Inspiration on Thursday with a "current" set of handsets. However, they will send me the new version of the handsets with upgraded electronics for free next week when they are available. Apparently, they have something new in the works, I just don't know what it is. When they new ones arrive, I'll let you know what they changed.

And ??????

Hey Dave....we're doing Malaysia in March. $2350 for an all inclusive trip to Saipidan. We have all ready set up the logistics for shipping absorbant and O2 to the island. You have got to see my new Oxygen booster. All monel, from haskel and uses a standard scuba cylinder for drive gas. We had a three dayer out this last weekend and only used one and a half T bottles of oxygen. The booster is awesome!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom