BC's Weekly Night Dive 8/28

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FishNut

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Everyone is invited to join us for our Weekly Night Dives. This week we will be diving at Gladstones (Malibu)

Place: Gladstones(Malibu)
Time: 7:30pm
Directions: Gladstone's Restaurant, 17300 Pacific Coast Hwy, Pacific Palisades, CA
Map

Please bring: Primary, Back-up and Tank light.
Please RSVP on Calander if you plan to attend.

Thanks, Erika

Safety Note:

The Beach Crabs are a dive scheduling group. We schedule dives. Each diver is responsible for making sure they have planned their individual dives, are experienced enough to do the dives, and have talked with and feel comfortable with a dive buddy. These dives are scheduled for your enjoyment. Scubaboard, The Beach Crabs, and the participants, of these dives, are not responsible for you, your equipment, for your dive planning, determining your qualifications for these dives, or teaming you with an experienced buddy. You alone are solely responsible for your diving activities! Make sure you dive in a safe and responsible manner. By participating in The Beach Crabs events, you agree to these terms.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got into Oxnard for my vacation and was planning on doing some diving around Malibu on the 28th. Is there a place close to refill tanks and rent dive lights? Also I saw another night dive posted this night. Are there people still meeting for the Gladstones? I'd love to meet up with anyone and go if it's still on.

Pm sent

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom