San Diego Photos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FishNut

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Here are some of the photos i took this weekend. The first ones are on the Youkon and the second ones are from the third dive site. Dont rember the names.

Youkon
12b8925d.jpg

3de9bf54.jpg

White Plumed Anemone
3409d242.jpg

Hole In Boat
7bea1d26.jpg

Big Nudi
68dd539a.jpg

Nick
e3b967e9.jpg

I think this is the Railing of the boat
5055aaf5.jpg

These photos are from the Third Dive site
Spanish Shawl
f7f7706a.jpg

Golpher Rockfish
32109d8a.jpg

Kelp Rockfish
f1b4eeb3.jpg

Treefish In a Hole
c41c8289.jpg

Kelp
7cf217ca.jpg

I think this is Nick
7e3283fb.jpg

School of Baby Blacksmith
d7c18d91.jpg

Nick
fcd2c390.jpg

Kelp Bass
ad5f395a.jpg

Rest of photos can be seen here
San Diego

Very nice honey can't way for the ones up north.

Cool pictures, Erika! Thanks for sharing, and keep them coming.

Rick

Oh I will :) love taking photos

Very nice honey can't way for the ones up north.

I know i cant wait for that either. hope i can get off work.

Very nice Erika, thank you for posting...

Since I'm not skilled enough to have a camera, I appreciate it when people like you bring one along.

Nice shots Erika! I really like the NickFish, I've heard that they're a pretty rare sighting in San Diego and are more commonly seen in LA waters. BTW your White Plumed Anemone is also known as a Metridium. I was down there last weekend and was amazed by the size of some of those on the Yukon.

It sounds like you guys had an awesome time, I wish I could have made it to this one. It's hard to say no to a full weekend of picking on Erika, but I heard you got your share from the locals :rofl3:

Billy

Nice shots Erika! I really like the NickFish, I've heard that they're a pretty rare sighting in San Diego and are more commonly seen in LA waters. BTW your White Plumed Anemone is also known as a Metridium. I was down there last weekend and was amazed by the size of some of those on the Yukon.

It sounds like you guys had an awesome time, I wish I could have made it to this one. It's hard to say no to a full weekend of picking on Erika, but I heard you got your share from the locals :rofl3:

Billy

Thank you! I could not rember the other name for the anemones. Yea i got alot of crap from the Locals but most of it came from Rick and Josh after the dive once we got to his place. I'm sure there will be more pick on Erika weekends. :D

great pics...as usual E!!! I really like your composition on the kelp shot :)

great pics...as usual E!!! I really like your composition on the kelp shot :)

Thanks you dont know how hard it was to get the Nick fish to sit still :D

Back
Top Bottom