Epcot DiveQuest

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We have been running groups up to the Living Seas once every 3 months for almost 10 years now . Its always been a blast for me , not so much for whats in the tank ( although its very cool ) its the being part of the "show" so to speak . The little ones on the other side of the glass jsut get so excited when you interact with them its incrediable. Have fun ....

I heard in my travels that if you can fill all the slots, 12 divers, that you can get a reduced rate, do you know if that is true, or can you pm me some contact info?

I did it in 2004, NAUI do a discount certificate on-line, which IIRC brought it down to around $124.

It's fun and you get a t-shirt that announces to the world what they always thought - that you're a Mickey Mouse Diver:D

Thank you String, for that profound bit of insight.

I have been all over the world and in the wild with everything from literally 100's of White Tips at night on the hunt to what appeared to be 1,000 of Hammerheads overhead and circling and it is true that a tank doesn't compare, but, if the "wild" is not available and you want a thrill, do it.

******** COMMERCIAL*******

I cannot count the number of dives I've made at The Florida Aquarium ,as a guest's dive master, but each is a thrill for me and the guest. With the latest additions, there is a lot to see and it is non stop!

I heard in my travels that if you can fill all the slots, 12 divers, that you can get a reduced rate, do you know if that is true, or can you pm me some contact info?

To the best of my knowledge this is true , however it is VERY rare that you will be able to book the whole tank. We have only had the luxury a few times . As said in other posts they offer tons of discounts , NAUI , PADI , AAA . the FL res. is usually one of the best . IF you have a large group you can put together just keep calling untill you get the rate and the date you want . As well oiled as the Disney properties are you can almost always find someone who will give you a little extra .

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom