San Diego BC's Weekend Aug 23rd/24th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Lois will be crowded also :wink:

I know we'll have a few scooters, extra tanks, and giant cameras on the Marissa.

Anyone here going to be on the Marissa's kelp bed dive Sunday morning?

The Lois will be crowded also :wink:

By definition, any boat I get on is crowded!:wink:

I cant wait :) this is going to be a blast. Only thing im not looking forward to is waking up at 3:15to be out door by 3:45 to be to brians house by 4:45. Early Morning for me but it will be worth it. Any how it will be good practice for my new job :dork2:

Umm...... Well the head count that Rick started stands at Aprox. 21 people. Not sure how much each person will eat. Use your best judjment. I will be brining the Chips i usualy bring 2 or 3 bags.

Whewww! I left Ventura today around 11am. We just got down here a little while ago, 4hrs later! What a drve. There was traffic from 2 accidents, and a big boat was scattered across the freeway. For those of you coming down in the morning, I hope you have better luck than me:D

As for quanity, of food items to bring, just bring what you can. There usually is some left over.

We will see everyone in the morning at the boat.

Rick

Whewww! I left Ventura today around 11am. We just got down here a little while ago, 4hrs later! What a drve. There was traffic from 2 accidents, and a big boat was scattered across the freeway. For those of you coming down in the morning, I hope you have better luck than me:D

As for quanity, of food items to bring, just bring what you can. There usually is some left over.

We will see everyone in the morning at the boat.

Rick

I hope we have better luck in the morning. I dont think there will be many people on the road at 5am :D Well lets hope not

Umm...... Well the head count that Rick started stands at Aprox. 21 people. Not sure how much each person will eat. Use your best judjment. I will be brining the Chips i usualy bring 2 or 3 bags.

Got it. I'll got check out Costo and see what they have...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom