Oasis Divers Phoenix has ceased operations

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I gave your pard a ration the other day about it, you've paid for your training wheels, now you need to use them. I see scooters in your future, just not mine, let me know when you're ready to make the jump.

Yep.
The physics here on Earth have become way too ho hum. Time to step it up a notch.

If my partner doesn't rejoin the land of the living soon, I may have to start looking for a new one.

Was that an offer to leave us a key to your scooter room? :11:
Right on! :D

Unfortunately, the scooter purchases have been delayed. My light just took a dump and has to go back for a $800 Sandroff upgrade and my youngest son is begging for a can of his own. Do you need a concrete countertop... or maybe a hernia check?

We ARE working up a plan for Tulum in November. We'll see how it goes. How's our buddy Fernando?

Unfortunately, the scooter purchases have been delayed. My light just took a dump and has to go back for a $800 Sandroff upgrade and my youngest son is begging for a can of his own. Do you need a concrete countertop... or maybe a hernia check?

We ARE working up a plan for Tulum in November. We'll see how it goes. How's our buddy Fernando?

Fernando is great, lots of upgrades at his place, his store will probably open in Dec.
We'll be there the 2nd week in Nov, come on down and we'll make it a party.
I try to stay away from anyone in the medical profession, they cost more than diving.

FYI, Just got word that Oasis Tempe's assets have been sold to Gary Moyer, he has named his new shop Scuba Magic apparently and is in talks with the landlord to lease the current premises. He did not buy the business, simply the assets and will not honor any Oasis giftcards, returns, debts, etc.

As an update on PHX location, UDT did a walk through Tuesday, don't have a clue how serious the interest is at this point. Heard their lease was up at current location.

I forgot to get that phone number but if anyone needs it send me a pm

wow, would be AWESOME to have UDT closer to me. I love their shop and operations

And so it begins....:popcorn:

It was Ocean Planet when Roy had it [Don't know who was before]
he sold it to Oasis when he went to the Philipens. Oasis went bust but they had two sites. So I don't think it is the site location. They have a great pool and store lay out. A good store will do just fine there. They just need to offer what their clients are looking for. Good prices on a good selection of items. A good selection of classes and instructors who are friendly, knowledgable and can teach. Seems simple but not many of the LDSs seem to get it right.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom