Coral Caverns, week of Aug 17

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Howdo folks,

long time reader, first time posting; really like this board.

I just finished booking my summer vacation, and it's going to be Coral Caverns resort for the week of Aug. 17th.

Any other ScubaBoard members going ?

See ya soon !

Howdo folks,

long time reader, first time posting; really like this board.

I just finished booking my summer vacation, and it's going to be Coral Caverns resort for the week of Aug. 17th.

Any other ScubaBoard members going ?

See ya soon !

Welcome to Scubaboard. I will not be at Coral Caverns when you are, but I am really curious as to what it is like. I am interested in planning a trip there soon if the resort is good and the reefs are healthy. If you get a chance, please post a trip report to let us know about the resort and the diving. Thanks much.

The reefs are WAY healthy. Awesome diving there and loads of fun!

I've posted a trip report on Coral Caverns before on this thread. Yes, the reefs in Andros are healthy..lots of fish, reef sharks, turtles, spotted Eagle Rays etc
As far as Coral Caverns goes-I've been there several times and it is a fantastic place to stay. Mark and Lucia are super fun and very nice. The accomodations are comfortable and the food is really good. It is very laid back and chilled out---Mark and Lucia aim to please and will work around the clock to make sure you have a great dive vacation. I'm a fan.

wouldn't it figure... day before I leave to go down there and Fay acts up.

just checked weatherunderground.com for the extended forecast and well, the best description I can give it is "ooggy".

so as it stands at 2pm the day before, I don't even know if it's worth going.:shakehead:

Keeping my fingers crossed that Fay is going more west than north and maybe, just maybe, we'll be ok and have a decent week and actually go diving! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom