Picnic Dive - Dania - Sat. 8/16

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

COOL it's been too long since I dove with you!!!

8:00 dive sounds good to me too. Will drag Hermit Crab outa bed and entice her with coffee so she cooperates.
Oh, yeah, a kid with a coffee high! Whoo hoo!!

Is this a one and done dive day? or will there be a second dive after lunch / night dive?

Thanks for the reminder Debby :wink: , I am in California though at the moment :)
btw Mike nice to see you as well :wink:

I've invited non-diving-boyfriend extraordinaire to join us after his 40+ mile bike ride. If he doesn't talk much, give him a break ok? He isn't being a snob, he's probably just ready for a nap after riding so far in the heat, LOL!

That Mr. Ripley sure is a character, I can't wait to swap Rex cat stories with you! He sleeps UNDER your covers, right?

Let's split the difference and make it 8 a.m. so that we are back in time to make the 10:30 dive, which gets us back to the beach in time for lunch. :)

You got it. 8am it is. No problem with NDE BF. I can relate to not wanting to be a social butterfly sometimes. :)

Mr. Ripley sleeps under the covers alright. He's so warm, I have to constantly push him to his side of the bed.

Is this a one and done dive day? or will there be a second dive after lunch / night dive?

The 10 am dive is the only one hopefully evveryone comes to. Some are doing an extra dive early, and there is some talk about maybe heading to the Ero Jacks just north of there in the afternoon.

Any mods out there that can help me edit the first post?

sorry i am slow. youll are diving at 8am at south dania? same place as the picnic?
Yes that is the first, or "unofficial" dive. There is a second, "official", dive before the picnic and I recommend getting to the beach by about 10 for that one. :wink:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom