White's Fusion - Aquarius I?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Catt99

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I'll be in Monterey this coming Saturday but my curiousity is getting the better of me.

I'm interested in seeing/trying on a Fusion dry suit in person, but just finding the opportunity is somewhat challenging. Both White's and Aquarius (on Del Monte) indicate that Aquarius is a White's dealer -- accurate?, and if so any chance of playing with a Fusion in the shop? Wallin's in San Carlos is listed a dealer on the White's website (and Wallin's site) but that's out of date and inaccurate, so I'm not confident in marketing statements on the web.

Thx in advance.

Aquarius has always been listed as a Whites dealer, but AFAIK they've never carried the Fusion. In fact, I don't recall ever seeing any whites drysuits there. I think it's just a case of "having a supplier account" with zero orders. You should definitely call and ask though, maybe things have changed.

For anyone who might have had the same question as me . . . Aquarius is a White's dealer but they do not carry any White's suits (Fusion or otherwise) in stock.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom