Thursday Night Dive or Friday Day Dive?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Can't do the weekdays, since I live in Ontario and work at 6AM. I was just posting this because I get every other friday off (starting on the 8th, 22nd, etc). So I can do Thursday nights, or Friday days.

check out my lobster shot from last night. This one is as big as the one Rick picked up this Sunday at PV...

Attachments

• lobster.JPG
    lobster.JPG
    46.6 KB · Views: 45
  • me.JPG
    me.JPG
    5.1 KB · Views: 35
I was thinking either Deer Creek or La Jennelle Park.

I was thinking either Deer Creek or La Jennelle Park.

If you want to, We can meet at DCR, and dive if conditons are good, if not go to La Jennelle. I can check La Jennelle, actually before I come down to DCR. I live about 2 miles from it.

If you want to, We can meet at DCR, and dive if conditons are good, if not go to La Jennelle. I can check La Jennelle, actually before I come down to DCR. I live about 2 miles from it.

Sounds great Rick, just let me know what is a good time for you.

How about the usual 8:00am? That can be adjusted, I know you have to drive a ways.

and put it right back down
Nice bug, Steve! Did this one attack you like the other one

Nope. The big one in this photo got away but I put the smaller bug exactly where I found it. Come to thing of it, may be it was trying to attack me.

S

That sucks, I just started it this week. I'll be at the weekend dives though.

I will be at the weekend dives too (saturdays only). =D That is when I get my gear, hopefully this fall.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom