Thursday Night Dive or Friday Day Dive?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thermobryan

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
How's it going everyone. Looks like I get every other Friday off, starting this week. So, I was wondering if anyone wanted to go for a beach dive either Thursday Night, or Friday during the day. I don't care where it is, I just want to dive.:D

I'm diving Laguna for next 3 nights and if condition is right, we can do a night dive at Vets with you. I'll post again...

Steve

Sounds great, just let me know.

I had a good dive at the Laguna's Diver's cove last night. viz was less than 10ft and 2-3ft surge. Last night was what I'll called lobster-city. Lobster of all sizes and I picked up a 1lb for a closer look...

Anyway, can you do night dives on weekdays or just Thursday/Friday nights? I don't have a firm commitment from anyone for tonight's dive so far. If I don't have a buddy in Laguna, can you dive tonight?

steve

I had a good dive at the Laguna's Diver's cove last night. viz was less than 10ft and 2-3ft surge. Last night was what I'll called lobster-city. Lobster of all sizes and I picked up a 1lb for a closer look...

Anyway, can you do night dives on weekdays or just Thursday/Friday nights? I don't have a firm commitment from anyone for tonight's dive so far. If I don't have a buddy in Laguna, can you dive tonight?

steve

Can't do the weekdays, since I live in Ontario and work at 6AM. I was just posting this because I get every other friday off (starting on the 8th, 22nd, etc). So I can do Thursday nights, or Friday days.

Hi Bryan,

I may be up for a day dive Friday. It would have to be up this way(Malibu area), if that is ok.

Rick

How's it going everyone. Looks like I get every other Friday off, starting this week. So, I was wondering if anyone wanted to go for a beach dive either Thursday Night, or Friday during the day. I don't care where it is, I just want to dive.:D

Hi Bryan,

I may be up for a day dive Friday. It would have to be up this way(Malibu area), if that is ok.

Rick

Yea sure, I got the whole day off so I don't mind where it is.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom