BC's Weekly Dive 8/3

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You two should have stuck around after. Steve grilled up some steak someone else some bratwurst and we all had ourselves a little party

Glad you all had fun! Hope to dive there soon!

You two should have stuck around after. Steve grilled up some steak someone else some bratwurst and we all had ourselves a little party

Traitor!!!

:rofl3: J/K

The Dive Vets do that every weekend. They are permanent fixtures at Marineland:wink:

Same as Sam said. It was about time for some condition changes. Thanks Sam, Steve, and Mario for the dive. I really enjoyed myself today. The hike down didn't seem strenuous at all. It wasn't as steep as it used to be, or maybe I just had a burst of "Younger Days" energy:D
Well worth the drive down.
Rick

Thanks for a great dive. I love to do this again but I really have to watch out for the entry and exit.

Steve (a.k.a Super Mario)

If you ever want to do a night dive on a weeknights, let me know and I'll dive with you anytime.

S

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom