BC's Weekly Dive 8/3

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Man I can't figure out a way to make this dive...

Doing a couple of night dives tonight and can't figure out any way to get an air fill :(

Anyone know of a dive shop open till midnight lol? Erm .6 mile hike huh. So how bad is that, is it mostly flat or is it .6mi downhill so ya got a nasty .6 mi uphill on the way back?

.6 mi. Simi Flat :D Some Hill to it no worse the EL MATADOR. Its Flat at the top and then goes down the clif from their. Hope you have a nice night dive tonight!

I am going. Who is going to this one? How about some of you guys down that way? Jamie, Steve, Cody, Greg?

Hey Rick, I wish I could make it,but I have a prior commitment.Maybe I should put my priorities in order:Family first,Diving and everything else after the first two! Maybe I can try to move some things around so that I can make this dive.I'll let you guys know if things change. Have a nice dive everyone!

Man after your positive dive report from Leo today I REALLY wanna make this one...

Yea it should be good out there :D

Ill have both my AL80's there and i doubt ill be using both so If you need it nNick you can definatly use it

Yes. We can meet up there, and go for the dive from there.

Is this where you guys usually meet for a PV dive? Do you guys meet at 8:00am or do you get into the water by 8:00am? I'll try to make it to the parking lot by 7:30am.

Steve

Is this where you guys usually meet for a PV dive? Do you guys meet at 8:00am or do you get into the water by 8:00am? I'll try to make it to the parking lot by 7:30am.

Steve

We have dives at various sites at PV. Malaga, White Point, Marineland, mainly.

Meeting time is 8, but, I usually show up a little earlier, depending on travel time. It is just a relaxed senerio, with the group, and dive times depend on the individual dive teams (Buddys). Some go right in, and others hang out and talk:D

Rick

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom